• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

104+ Cool Rides Online - Final Round of Voting Starts Today! Vote for ME please

Jeremy is falling behind.
I said he would need a hoochie picture to keep up with the girlie,
and here it is
300-231210000920.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just voted on the work computer for the day...I'll try to remember to vote from the home computer tonight also. I forgot to vote from home last night but I was in the garage till almost midnight....

"RustyRed" said:
Just voted on the work computer for the day...I'll try to remember to vote from the home computer tonight also. I forgot to vote from home last night but I was in the garage till almost midnight....

Working in the garage, instead of sitting at a computer, is time much better spent. No complaints here my friend.

Originally last night, I actually went out to wrap the boys' Christmas presents I had stashed in the trunk of the Mustang after they went to bed. But got that done in about 15 minutes.

Then while I was out there decided to replace the spark plugs on the driver side of the TA since I had already done the pass. side. Wire loom was in the way and a few of the valve cover bolts were loose enough to remove pretty much by hand. I had the gasket on hand so ended up removing the valve cover (and wire loom that was in the way for the back plug) installing the new plug then reinstalling the valve cover.

Next thing I knew it was 11:30 ish but I am big time paying for it today. Luckily there are just a few people here at work and not much going on today :roll

I don't know why I thought this thread was an old contest, I just read it today and voted. Sorry J...

I'm starting to feel like I'm bad luck. Every day when I vote it looks like you drop a little.
I know Chicago voting is a little :shee 'd up but :wtf

Back