• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1964 1/2 serial 100211 5c

chucky

Anyone else following this thread? A few highlights below.......

http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vintage-mustang-forum/609385-05c-car-found-serial-100211-1964-5-mustang.html

--------
Chuck Carter,

This is an email to put you on notice to refrain from making anymore posts about a potential Mustang, #211, until you have it proved 100%. You have slandered my asset, Mustang #212 by what you have posted on vintage-mustang.com by making a claim that this car, #211, may or may not exist.

We have information that contradicts that any such vin # that you refer to exists. I would advise you to discuss this matter with your attorney as quickly as possible as we will move aggressively to protect our asset.

In order for this car to be documented, it must be examined by Nate Miller of Buckeye Auto Restoration to be verified as real.

Tony Begley

***This email contains information, which is confidential, is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may also be a legally privileged communication. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it thereto, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution of this email, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited.***
-------------
Mr 1964Mustangs.com In reply to your post I have a guy that works for me that has cut apart and thrown away more mustangs then you claim to have restored. Also not knowing who you are, I checked out your website and your 280 car is not being restored correctly. From the restoration pictures in the sheet metal shop it looks like you cut all your pre production parts out of your car and never put them back in. If your an expert like you claim you would have noticed the differences. In your ignorance I invite you to come down to my shop anytime and spend a day going over the 500+ differences in 05C, 09C and 10C cars. I have hours and hours of reading documentation on the early cars and their differences that are unknown and not on any website, book or general knowledge. My Restoration Group and me have restored well over 500 Mustangs all different years, models and performance package. The only way you gain this knowledge is to stumble upon a complete untouched early-car and restore, and when you come up with 15000+ photographs of unique difference then I would say you can document and early car. Plus you need to inspect every aspect of a vehicle as their are differences in the parts some major some minor. Any one can see this information in person at my shop, I will not copy or distribute this information do to legal binding issues that have arisen over the last 6 months. I would be very willing to come and look at 211 and prove it out.

And Mr 6Hipoconv your car is very insignificant to this topic as your car is not the era of this early production, basicaly these are very early Mustangs and the three people that can document these early cars are Brian Ciriello, Frank Middleweek of England and myself

always willing to help the mustang enthusiast.

Nate Miller
-----------------
Number 1 I am not here to call anyone a liar. I am just trying to educate the uneducated on early mustangs. Just short of you doing all the work yourself on 280 you would never notice the differences on the early cars. And to educate yourself some more I will let you know about the early mustang bumber guards that ran thru 05c to early april 64 for now... Here is my ebay auction on them.

Ford Mustang March 1964 April 1965 Front Bumper Guard : eBay Motors (item 170437363537 end time Feb-01-10 10:42:41 PST)

I would love to sit down and publish this information, however I have a non disclosure with the Henry Ford Museum on all the information that I have obtained and cannot post any information pertaining to my knowledge of early cars specifically 05C. Also with this non-disclosure is why nothing has been updated on 05cmustang.com as well

and btw, I don't own any 05C car or 09C car I just restored the most complete 05C car ever found.
----------------------
---Quote (Originally by buckeyeresto)--- the three people that can document these early cars are Brian Ciriello, Frank Middleweek of England and myself ---End Quote---

I am. I love this stuff. Would like to hear more about the potential #211 though.
All this non disclosure and the only 3 men who know.Sound like a movie in the making.Great stuff

In that thread Perry los kamps (PWKAMP) mentions his Home Office Special Order Convertible.
Personally I find Perrys car much more interesting and important.Two cars built with leather and other interesting and rare items.
One a coupe (Henry Ford II ) and the other Perrys Convertible.

mike

24_31_01_10_10_54_39.jpg

How do you slander an asset?

What is this guy gonna do if someone turns up an earlier car? Sue someone?

WTF?

I've been into mustangs for a very long time. I have obtained tons of knowledge and trivia.

These guys just go way too far. 1st of all I have nor fricking idea what they are even referring to. I gues the special models made for special people never mattered to me all that much.

Someone want to give me the reader's digest version of what these blow hards are talking about?

And I agree, how the heck can you slander an asset. Everyone knows the Internet contains only the truth and if this guy comes up with what he thinks is car 211, so what? If he finds what he thinks is #211 and it turns out to be a fraud, so what?

Mel

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj
8238d1265002223-05c-car-found-serial-100211-1964-5-mustang-mustang_in_barn_008.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj

You got to be kidding me...where's Al Gore when we need him?

I gave up on reading the nonsense in that thread after the 3rd or 4th post. They all sound like a bunch of assholes who don't have any actual info about anything. EVERYONE SPECULATE!!! Garbage.

"caspian65" said:
Jeez, my name sure got thrown around!

Not in a bad way that I noticed. You are pretty close.... any inclination to get involved? Personally, I'd stay as far away from the Buckeye Resto guy as humanly possible!

Back