• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1964 1/2 serial 100211 5c

"daveSanborn" said:
Not in a bad way that I noticed. You are pretty close.... any inclination to get involved? Personally, I'd stay as far away from the Buckeye Resto guy as humanly possible!

It appears the owner wants to keep the car low-key for now. Based on the pics on the website, looks like the real deal to me.

"daveSanborn" said:
I'd stay as far away from the Buckeye Resto guy as humanly possible!

I've generally applied that logic to the entire board over there.

What a bunch of dorks!

I'd sure like to know how one goes about "slandering an asset". I'm not an attorney but....

The 212 guy has come back and thrown more gas on the fire saying he has proof that 211 is a fake........but doesn't bring the proof, only words.

It's a giant pissing contest, only it seems he's pissing on himself. It also looks like it's getting close to being locked down.

:eek:mg

Nate Miller (buckeyeresto) is an ass. I have lost all respect for him even if he is one of the Three Wisemen. The way he attacked Bob Fria was unwarranted. All Bod said was that he was confused about the Three. This was not a good business move for Mr Miller. He must have a ton of cash tied up in 212.

On a lighter note that Obama joke was pretty good.Almost thought that was going to get the thread shut down.

I have to agree with McFly. Buckeye isn't even giving the car or anyone else a chance. It's got to be his way or it's wrong. If he would have played his cards right, he might have had a chance at buying or restoring 211. But, he stuck his foot in his ass just like he always does. I do not consider him a good business man at all and think all these secret documents are in his head.

Doug

I love the amateur attempts to falsify 211 by reporting the site to google as malicious so the dreaded red virus screen pops up, (unsuccessful) the link to the spot a fake picture tutorial, (what a joke) and all the bullshit. What a tool.

I hope whoever owns this car gets it in the hands of someone who can keep it safe. Would not put it past these morons to hunt the car down and make sure the data tag disappears if not the whole car.

No problem, we'll just start a new thread......Oh, wait, that one just got locked too...That is crazy over there. There's way more legal talk than anything else with this car. And it seems that someone put down a very hefty deposit on #212, so there's the answer to why Buckeye and Nate Miller is hating the 211 news so much. Just like a damn soap opera.

Doug

For the last 2-3 months the traffic over on VMF has slowed down considerally.
They finally have a few threads that are attracting all kinds of traffic and what do they do lock them down.

I love the fact that the owners of 212 verified that 211 did exist in the first 212 thread but that it had been junked.
They even mention that it was a coupe. Looks like they got it wrong

If nothing else it made for interesting reading and brought me out of the VMF closet. It's my first post over there in quite some time.

That buckeye character really presents himself as a real douchebag to people who have never met or heard of him.

"daveSanborn" said:
If nothing else it made for interesting reading and brought me out of the VMF closet. It's my first post over there in quite some time.

You read it here first, folks. Dave has come out of the closet!!! :lol :lol

"66gt350" said:
You read it here first, folks. Dave has come out of the closet!!! :lol :lol

Yes I saw that and thought the same thing to myself. Dave already wants to sit on me and flick the ashes of his smoke into my bellybutton. :scar :craz You best be careful who you insult around here. I did not put that under my name. I am surprised blue65coupe has not got even with me yet too. :lol fd

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Someone should invite the 211 guy over here, where his posts won't keep getting locked.

Frank

I almost did that Frank but figured even that would get me or the thread locked out.
It's great watching two mustang heavyweights like Nate Miller and Bob Fria (along with everyone else) going at it.

Just read on VMF that Charles Turner verified the car to be the real deal.
Since I believe Charles does not post over there anymore, maybe he can tell us here of his experience.

Back