• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1966 Coupe, Gray: Must sell...quick!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
A gorgeous 1966 coupe, painted gray, with a recently installed A/C. V8, gobs of power, console, new 6 gauge dash cluster, 2004 Mustang seats. Recently imported from Kalifornia; no rust! Must see to appreciate!

Have to sell it quick: first $20k by 8AM Monday, Sept. 6 takes it! I want it out of my garage!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. You need the funds to import some Wattles maybe? :lol

Yup...transportation costs for me to Ozland and back are high!

I heard there was going to be a fire sale at that address on Tues......something about faulty wiring some "wiring tech" was working on in the garage. Applied power and got distracted by the sheep......may they rest in peace....or is it BBQ time.

I'll send my check for $50,000 you pay the shipping and give the driver the extra $25,000. Okay?

is it jacked up to the sky in the rear? If not, I'm not interested.

Car finally made it out of the garage with a happy buyer tonite at 5:30PM. Woohoo! :10

"Midlife" said:
Car finally made it out of the garage with a happy buyer tonite at 5:30PM. Woohoo! :10

Not a bad deal.....got it for a 6-pack of Wattles.........

Now the rest of you know how valuable Wattles is right now!

Back