• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE 1966 Mustang Complete "Factory" AC System

timbeam

1966 Mustang Complete "Factory" AC System

After years of internal debate, I made the decision to remove the AC from my convertible. It was working before removal. It worked well for a '66 unit - keep in mind the '66 units don't work as well as modern AC systems. It is an R12 system. It has a Sanden Compressor rather than the original York. The under-dash unit has the patina of a 49 year old. The brackets are included, including the bolts which are different lengths then non-AC one.

I am selling this AS-IS. I cannot/won't guarantee it will still work.

I WILL NOT ship it. I would be glad to meet you within up to an hour from Dallas.

Price $750

I also have a 6-blade fan with 2 different sized spacers (1 3/4", 2"), and a fiber shroud notched for the compressor. The fan has some scratches from being installed. This was made to look just like the stock 5-blade but with more cooling capacity. (I replaced it with an electric fan)

I will sell it separately for $40, but will throw it in with the AC if still available.

Thanks!

AC For Sale 2.jpg AC For Sale.jpg Fan for Sale.jpg

Back