• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1967 Build called Electra

Well i managed to get the passenger side all installed and back together and started on the driver side only to realize i forgot to put the bearing seal on....FML

So i completed the Drivers side and then turned around and took the whole passenger side back apart and installed the seal.

I also got my Mustang Steve Granada Spindle/Tie Rod adapter sleeves in and installed those.

Ordered some stainless lines since i broke the one line and i also ordered a small 8 drawer toolbox (Basically a topper). Now that i have a garage i need to get organized because loosing stuff on the top on my work bench is driving me insane

Very nice...My understanding is its good for 67 and up as the geometry stay the same but for below you need to make sure to get a good performance alignment at a diff spec otherwise youll get bad bum steer

Got the Master off tonight but had to cut the brake lines other then the rear line. Thank goodness for small favors....That was the only line that would come out of the prop valve.

Luckily the front kit comes with the new master lines too, so i should be able to get everything replaced. Unfortunately it on back order and wont be there for 2 weeks..ERG!!!!!

Very nice...My understanding is its good for 67 and up as the geometry stay the same but for below you need to make sure to get a good performance alignment at a diff spec otherwise youll get bad bum steer
I've heard that too. but it's all i have. May try to swap for original 65 V8 spindles and convert to disc...

Finally got all the brake lines and installed and master. What a pain...Of course there qere multiple leaks..Of coureaw the flare nut wrench was to big to fit between the Stop light sender and the flate nuts.....So after trying everything...I grinded the **** out of my.flare not wrench and made it fit....Success i think i fixed all the leaks...Just needs a good bleeding now...i.hope

and finally, a video of it working
That's a very interesting set-up. Appears to work much better than I would have expected. Seems to have a good amount of torque for the heavy lifting. That's where all the other options fail. All that's left to see is how it holds up over the long term. Nice find!

That's a very interesting set-up. Appears to work much better than I would have expected. Seems to have a good amount of torque for the heavy lifting. That's where all the other options fail. All that's left to see is how it holds up over the long term. Nice find!

As hard as the windows are to roll up manually in the fastback, I am not sure any electric kit will move them. I have adjusted them several times and had an "expert" work on them as well. It might be worth giving this kit a try considering the price is way cheap compared to others!

Back