• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1967 Dynacorn Fastback

The shipment from Dart came and now our engine builder Mike at Competition Motorsports in Sarasota Fl will be busy.

IMG_2963Small_zps0b3477b8.jpg

IMG_2964Small_zpsd13e67be.jpg

ProfessionalProductsTyphoonIntakeManifolds540234Small_zps07837d45.jpg

IMG_2959Small_zps0db0c3c7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rusty, does the dynacorn fastback have a center roof support spanning from door to door like in the coupes?
Is it does do you know the part number or who makes it?

"1967marti" said:
Rusty, does the dynacorn fastback have a center roof support spanning from door to door like in the coupes?
I'm not Rusty, but that support is unique to coupes... Ford didn't put them in the fastbacks.

Ford also didn't put the 1 piece seat pan into coupes or fastbacks but dynacorn added them to their fastback body. I figure them adding a roof support wouldn't be that far of a bet.

"1967marti" said:

No extra brace

Two coats of Slick Sand on the fenders

Stripped the engine compartment to bare metal than sprayed two coats of SPI epoxy primer

Sprayed one coat of epoxy than two coats of Slick Sand on the body

This is looking great!

What issue of MM&F did this show up in, or has it yet? I'm curious about that hood release but am not finding it online (if it's there).

"burnout289" said:
This is looking great!

What issue of MM&F did this show up in, or has it yet? I'm curious about that hood release but am not finding it online (if it's there).

It has not been scheduled yet. We just started installing flares from NPD on the Colt of Personalty project car and Steve wants to include that in the same issue.

"GPR" said:
It has not been scheduled yet. We just started installing flares from NPD on the Colt of Personalty project car and Steve wants to include that in the same issue.
Is that the metal flares from NPD?

Back