• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1969 Mustang reconstruction

FalkenXC

Resident Late Model Gearhead
So it looks like my project is gonna need some floors. I looked at a big catalogue and its looking like ~$120 for the two separate floor pans, and since I am on kind of a budget, that's the plan. Any advice?

I plan on getting racing seats and a full cage. Anything I need to know about that? Thanks!

So it looks like my project is gonna need some floors. I looked at a big catalogue and its looking like ~$120 for the two separate floor pans, and since I am on kind of a budget, that's the plan. Any advice?

I plan on getting racing seats and a full cage. Anything I need to know about that? Thanks!
We all thought we wanted a full cage at your age. Unless you are building a full on race car or at least a bonafied 9 second strip car forget the cage. A simple four point serves the purpose (looks cool) I think you are after. For the cost of a full cage you could do so many other cool and necessary things.

Horseplay- I am building the car for the track, yes! But not as a dedicated racecar so I will rethink with the four point. I want the x-bar in the back, though, since I don't want rear seats.

Bill- I don't have a job! I have a lot of time and energy but no money. I talked to dad about the full and he thinks the same, it would be easier to do the full but with my budget, we could do the two separate floors. I have no preference, just limited cash!

Horseplay- I am building the car for the track, yes! But not as a dedicated racecar so I will rethink with the four point. I want the x-bar in the back, though, since I don't want rear seats.

Bill- I don't have a job! I have a lot of time and energy but no money. I talked to dad about the full and he thinks the same, it would be easier to do the full but with my budget, we could do the two separate floors. I have no preference, just limited cash!

I understand that.

Bill

Back