• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1973 Mach 1---

Flysure1

I am testing the waters--it is a shame to let the 73 sit in the shed and go nowhere--with work being till 6 nightly and Saturday till4 it doesn't get out much!-It is a 73 mach 1 (showing 16,000 unverified miles) 351 Cleveland 2 barrel c6, 9 inch 32something gear, ps,pb,air(Freon lasts about a year) repainted once with factory "light blue" interior is very nice original and not ripped, new dash pad, replaced carpet, grant woodgrain steering wheel, whitefaced gauges, 15 inch magnum 500's, dual exhaust (has a slight leak) added rear spoiler and front chin air dam underneath,also I put in 1 inch lowering front springs and opentracker roller spring perches, I also replaced the rear leaf springs, the body is not perfect but it looks nice--I have won a few small shows with it but I would not call it a show car--it is a cruise-in driver, I drove it to des moines to corn feed a couple of times and would not hesitate to drive it most anywhere. Midlife has seen it along with several other members at "cornfest"---I have put on or in countless other things----pm me for pictures or questions---please no chain yankers--asking 18,000

Back