• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1984 5.0 part

AzPete

Need the 1984 5.0 A/C compressor brackets. The front one is stamped steel, I think the rear portion is cast that bolts to the head. No power steering. They mount high on the drivers side. I can provide a pic if needed.

i have all three pieces in my garage buried in my mustang corner i think im going to go with march perf march 5.0 brackets and pulleys to add a/c so i dont need them anymore i also have the a/c delete pulley and ford racing pulleys :gs

I hate to hijack, but I've been looking for an AC elim kit for the 88LX...please let me know if you want to get rid of it.

Hey, hey, hey......get in line now.....lol

Gotta love these garage corners that collect stuff.

well its all eventually suppose to make its way onto the stang which is funny cuz my stang is already fully equiped i guess ill always have the corner damn!

Ya i bought all this stuff thinking this was the easiest way for me to add a/c and since i would be waiting a while to add a/c i got the delete bracket to and i couldnt pass on the ford racing pulleys!

and about a month after i collected every thing i found out march makes the kit for what i want to do

ill try to get some pics up for you guys soon

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

and i didnt have time to get to the pulleys but there ford blue and it good condition

Last edited by a moderator:
Back