• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WANTED 2 '67 under dash courtsey light sockets and brackets

1965GTFB

** Have some on the way, Thanks all**

Need 2 under dash courtesy light sockets with wiring and the mounting bracket. Will take sockets without brackets too. I think '65 and up will work.

Last edited:
I believe one side will be compatible with 65's, the other side has a squarish bracket. I believe I have both. Let me check and get back to you.

Yup, the second bracket is longer than the other. I have both in reasonably clean shape along with the wire pigtails. $15 for the pair. PM me if you're interested.

Mid,
Thanks for the reply, sorry for taking so long to respond. Been taking care of other things, my Dad(85yo) passed last Wed.

I think I may have found a pair that are the 67 style but I'll keep your in mind.

Mid,
Thanks for the reply, sorry for taking so long to respond. Been taking care of other things, my Dad(85yo) passed last Wed.

I think I may have found a pair that are the 67 style but I'll keep your in mind.
Sorry to hear about your Dad's passing.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Back