• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2000 Mustang GT

Don't be incriminating me on here!

What's up guys, I'm Sam - Kat's boss and the owner of the car.

She's a little off base, you'll have to pay sales Tax, just not here - whenever you go register it at your local Tax Office. I do own a car lot, so can do cash + trade if you have something with a clean title in your name and no issues. As for "dealer fees" well, we don't charge any of those anyway - just the registration / plate fees that the state makes us charge. Dealer fees, prep fees, inspection fees - all bullshit if you ask me. I'm not going to pad my bottom line by ripping people off.

All pretty much irrelevant anyhow - this is my personal car, the sale will be handled as a personal sale.

$10,000 is a starting point. I'm not firm on the price, but I'm not going to give the car away either. As a dealer, I'd have no problem getting $7,495 for a stock '00 gt if I financed it. I took my number from KBB of $6,500, then just added some of the cost of the mods to get to a start point for negotiations. It's not just "Cobra dress up parts" that are on the car. There's a LOT of functional performance stuff on it too. The only thing that's stock is the motor ;) I would really hate to have to part this thing out.

"Kats66Pny" said:
but individual sale you don't have to put down the actual price you paid. :roll

Not a good thing to put into cyber space!

When done properly, the bill of sale will have the correct amount.....I would not want to get caught....ouch.

I'm not saying one should do it.. just that people do it. :char

I've never had a bill of sale when buying a car from a private party. :shrug Just the title signed by PO, and the piece of paper required by the DMV to be filled out by both parties.

Hey Sam, what would it take to get a couple pics for us? Not talking about cars :roll

Interior and some new exterior shots: Disclaimer - Previous owner is way better at pictures than me! :roll

photo%20(72).JPG

photo%20(73).JPG

photo%20(74).JPG

photo%20(75).JPG

photo%20(76).JPG

photo%20(77).JPG

photo%20(78).JPG

photo%20(79).JPG

photo%20(80).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have bought it, but no point since it's a manual and I don't know how to drive manual. lol I like my white AUTOMATIC GT. :thu

Back