• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Christmas gift exchange program - names have been pulled!

Julie just called me to tell me I had a box that said Stangfix WE on the front porch. It got rained on all day so I hope it is ok.

Got mine the other day from some guy in Belgium... wherever that is :shrug :sarc

Mine will ship to the great coast that will one day crumble in the Pacific tomorrow.

Bill

Got mine, thanks John. Will report back later with picture of the contents. Smells of peppermint...something tasty I'm sure.

I got an 'if it fits its ships' box today on the porch and tore right into it. :)

Turns out it was an animated Rudolph toy I bought on ebay last week. :(

"dodgestang" said:
I got an 'if it fits its ships' box today on the porch and tore right into it. :)

Turns out it was an animated Rudolph toy I bought on ebay last week. :(
Ha Ha...that'll learn ya' (or not) :pbj

Well a BIG box showed up today from North Lost Wages. Can a Vegas showgirl really breath in there? well I hoe she can because I ain't opening it 'til Christmas morning. I got to have at least one gift to open.

Thanks GrabberOrange69!...or maybe I should wait on that thanks until I see it. :pbj :pbj :confu

Mine's finally on the way. Oddly enough, it's going to the same state that I sent last year's gift. I can only think of 3 Stangfixers in that state.

Frank

Got mine out today. Headed to the great white nort.[nb]intentional[/nb]

I got so carried away putting junk in it I forgot the card. :shrug That's headed out tomorrow.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Mine's finally on the way. Oddly enough, it's going to the same state that I sent last year's gift. I can only think of 3 Stangfixers in that state.

Frank

I thought there was only two of us?

Mel

Back