• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Christmas gift exchange program - names have been pulled!

6b0a787b-cf79-8abb.jpg
Well my gift still needs to go out yet. It's all packed and the UPS label printed. I just can't seem to make it to the drop off. It will for sure go out on Monday and should arrive by Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gift package on its way today.....

Attachments

• WE2011-OTSteve.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 32
"ko67" said:
Mine went out today, bound for Kansas.... Bwahahahaha

Please open it before deploying explosives.

For the love of mankind.........

"KBMWRS" said:
... I ain't opening it 'til Christmas morning. I got to have at least one gift to open...Thanks GrabberOrange69!...or maybe I should wait on that thanks until I see it. :pbj :pbj :confu

You should save the "thanks" for later; you might be saying ":wtf"

...All I'll say was Goldilocks was really pissed...maybe she was a showgirl in a previous life.

"Fast68back" said:
John, You should have just lit it and left it on his doorstep like I did...

the little white jeep dropped mine off today. thank goodness it wasn't burning, had enough of that last year! :hide

Had a package show up at the house yesterday while I was out. I knew right away because the wife called to inform me. She was curious as to why someone had sent me a box with a lipstick "kiss" impression on the front!

"Horseplay" said:
Had a package show up at the house yesterday while I was out. I knew right away because the wife called to inform me. She was curious as to why someone had sent me a box with a lipstick "kiss" impression on the front!

Sounds like you're getting a doghouse......

"Fast68back" said:
Sounds like you're getting a doghouse......
All good. I'm just glad that when I got home to see the box I saw that it hadn't shipped from Kansas!

"Horseplay" said:

:roll

"Horseplay" said:
All good. I'm just glad that when I got home to see the box I saw that it hadn't shipped from Kansas!

or from Kevin!

I was out of the doghouse for a while and it felt like an old shoe last night. I wondered if my gift was held by midlife prior to heading to the northwest

Got mine all packaged up. Mail? Hell no. Its only a short drive down the road and maybe I'll get to see some Mustangs if he's home. Road Trip! :steer

Swmbo reported that she did not take my package to the post office. I will take it myself today. Her failure to take the package was a fairly minor infraction, requiring only a single, open handed slap to correct.

Back