• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Super Snake (when 750 HP isn't enough)

70 StangMan

Donator
Shelby announces 2011 GT500 Super Snake with up to 800 horsepower
by Drew Phillips (RSS feed) on Sep 14th 2010 at 1:29PM

2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake - Click above for high-res image gallery

When we tested the 750 horsepower 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake, our man Jonathon Ramsey declared it the "new king" of Mustangs. Surprisingly, he found that the suspension was able to – barely – keep up with the engine, but we figured that the Super Snake had just about all the power a street-driven Mustang could handle. We thought wrong, at least according to Shelby.

Ol' Carroll has upped the ante in the horsepower wars once again by offering up to 800 horsepower in the newly-released 2011 version of the Super Snake. Of course, there are more sane options including 660 horsepower and 750 horsepower variants, but the 800 horsepower version will undoubtedly be the must-have for the guy (or girl) who needs the biggest and baddest 'Stang on the block. Also new for 2011 are the optional anthracite wheels, white stripes and new side scoops. The Super Snake package starts at $30,245 (just $250 less than the cost of a brand new 2011 Mustang GT) and can be built at Shelby's Las Vegas facility or at any of their official Mod Shops around the country. Hit the jump for complete specs for the 2011 Super Snake package and more details.

Gallery: 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake

If I buy the basic GT, will Stangfix group buy me the upgrade?????? :ep I would let ya all drive it when I am in your area.......

"AzPete" said:
If I buy the basic GT, will Stangfix group buy me the upgrade?????? :ep I would let ya all drive it when I am in your area.......
....How's about when we are in your area ??

Back