• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Ok, let's give this another shot. We missed last season during my self-imposed absence and i will take the blame for that. No, I wasn't just trying to create a way to keep the title a bit longer.

So who's still around of the founding or past league members that wants in? Who would be interested in joining as I am sure there will be openings. Post interest here and/or send me a PM. We have always had a ten team league and were challenged to fill it but can expand if enough interest exists.

It my seem a ways off but camps and pre-season will be here before you know it. We always have had fun with this group and would expect nothing less going forward so let's get back at it.

oh yeah...GO BEARS!

We do not discriminate based on age, race or even educational disability so {.} even you are invited to participate.

I understand less about fantasy football than I do about women.....I'm out!

We're well short of the needed players. Come on boys I know you're out there. I'll shoot out some PMs. Meanwhile we have one newbie wanting to join. Any more?

Let's go guys! Where are the regulars? Anybody new to the game want to join? It's not a difficult game and really doesn't require a lot of your time to play. Minimum effort would be maybe 15 minutes a week once the season starts. Really want to keep this to a Stangfix member league only if possible. Speak up!

Back