• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2018 StangFix Fantasy Football League

Every year this thing fights me to get it set up! The league has been activated but not sure emails are going out to last years players. League name is 2018 Stangfix. If you log into the ESPN sight using the same account as last year you should find it under your fantasy team list. Or you can just search it out using the league name.

Can someone please verify they can get there, please. Right now all past managers show as joined already. I will delete any that are not playing this year soon and invite new players into the league later this week.
I did not get an email n will check in the AM

I got in n sent a message here to Horseplay.
Which league is it?
Stangfix 2018
Or
2018 Stangfix?

OK, we need to get the draft set up pronto! Season starts in 9 days!!!

Given we have guys in the league across the country in different time zones I propose the following. Draft to be held either this Friday night or Saturday morning. This is a holiday weekend so bear that in mind. Friday night is my first choice. I think that should fit best with the majority of players. Thinking 8 pm CST which is 9 pm EST and 6 pm in the West. Can this work for everyone? I'm afraid if we push off later in the weekend we will have too many that can't make it...even though the draft can be set to auto pick or defaults there on no shows. History has shown the auto-draft might be a better option anyway!:D:(:mad:

Also, one last time lets do a role call. My list is as follows;

Myself
Jim
Mark (MI) (SkidMark)
Mark H (SgtJunior)
Steve
Tim
Reigning Champ/Daughter of Tim
Reigning Champs Beau
League Manager's Son
League Manager's Associate

Those last two slots are being filled by me since no one else here has expressed interest. IF ANYONE here does want in just say the word and slot is yours but you have to reach out to me right away. Tim I will send you a PM with instruction on how we get your daughter's love interest on board.

Friday looks to have died out of the gate. How about Saturday night? 9 cst/10est? Chime in guys. I want to get as much feedback here as I can before sending out a notice from the ESPN site.

Tailgating at the Michigan-Notre Dame game sat night, no go for me. I would think a weeknight would work better.

Come on already. You guys are killing me. I agree to the week night but the season starts next Thursday! This Friday has been shot down already and we can't give a day notice for tomorrow. Monday is out as a holiday as I am sure people will be out or having people over, etc.

Here's the deal. Draft will be next Tuesday night. September 4th. I will set it for 8 pm CST / 9 pm EST. Hopefully everyone can make it. If not, not the end of the world as the system can auto-pick for any no shows.

Our only other option is either later Tuesday night or last resort, Wednesday night the day before the season starts. If you have conflict let me know but I'm setting it up as stated so all players get the notice. We will see in the next couple days how it goes.

OK. All set. Draft Night is set for Tuesday Sept 4th @ 9:00 pm EST...that's this coming Tuesday! Don't wait until the last minute to log in and make sure you are set to go.

I want to make sure all the managers are aware so I posted up a message on the front of our league page. When you log in you will see off to the right side, about the middle of the screen, an area where all the messaging stuff appears. Please click on the the message and post up a response to show you were there and found it. This way I will know you have gotten the word. Also, this will introduce some of you to the messaging portion of the page. Usually only a few of us use it during the season and it would nice if more players got involved there as well.

I believe we are all set. Between Tim and I and our kids we have half the league covered! I know everyone here is aware of the draft on Tuesday with the exception of SgtJunior (Mark). Need to hear from him to confirm he is on board and ready to go. Come to think of it, a nod from Steve would be nice as well. Other than that we are ready to roll.

Back