• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

351 Cleveland build

classicdoug

I'm rebuilding a 72 Pantera for a customer and he wants to take out the 351 Cleveland and build it into a powerful show winning engine. It has to be fast and look really good.

Do any of you have any suggestions on a really good Cleveland builder?

He also wants to go fuel injected with either an 8 stack injection system similar to the Inglese or Weber setup. Any good suggestions there?

Thanks,
Doug

Doug, where do you reside? Hopefully we can find a local engine builder who can take care of your motor needs.

Central Texas. I'm within 2 hours driving distance to Austin or Houston. Dallas is about 3 hours away.

It would be nice to do this within about 3 hours distance, but I don't mind shipping it if I can get this done right.

Doug

Mark McKeown (DC area) has been kicking azz for years in the Engine Masters Challenge with Cleveland heads. John Kaase (Georgia) or Tmeyer (Minehsota 400M/Cleve guru) are also great choices.

I'm pretty sure Kaase could make a rock win if it had Ford written on it. He has developed almost every Ford racing head in the past 20 years, including Cleveland style NASCAR stuff and the Ford Racing A460 series. :steer

Back