• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

351 Cleveland Mod Ideas (Fuel Injection, and Turbocharging)

So I saw a video on youtube of a guy who had gotten his Cleveland Turbocharged, now Im sure this may go against the Original hotrodders who may believe its either Supercharged or nothing, also I am thinking of putting an EZ EFI Kit on it as well. How hard would it be to put a turbocharger/s on it? and what engine mods would have to be made to keep the block and all internals safe and reliable? I am just kicking around ideas at the moment, but I am trying to get all the Fuel economy and reliability, and still have fun driving my car. I just don't see the point in having a nice classic car if you cant afford to drive it, this is the only reason I am even thinking about turbo charging it. Please let me know what I am looking at here cost wise and trouble wise. I know the EZ EFI is at almost 2300 dollars from there own website for the Master kit, but does anybody have any idea on the Turbo charging? I am not trying to make monsterous power with it, just better economy and maybe a little extra power. Thanks everybody.

Back