• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

43rd Semi-Annual StangFix Knotts Weekend 2013

Toni told my wife last night that we need to go :rant

So I just booked a room at the Courtyard and registered for the show. Add 2 to the various dinners, beer chugging parties, etc.

haha.jpg

If any of the nor cal guys need a place to clean their mustang up or fix anything before the show my drive way isn't too far from knotts. If I can get off work in time I should be able to make it out to the outback dinner with my dad

The parking lot of the Marriott Courtyard (where we stay) is where I normally clean my Mustang, but if I need to change a fuel pump......oh wait, I did that also in the same parking lot.

It will be good to see you Patrick.

Re: Re: 43rd Semi-Annual StangFix Knotts Weekend 2013

"KBMWRS" said:
Suggested motle:

What the hell is a motle? Must be a California thing.

Sent from my Blaze using Tapatalk

With my current living situation, I think my boys and I will only be able to make the show and possible lunch with the stangfixers...

God only knows what would happen when the sun goes down around those Nor-Caler's........ :roll

Outback headcount at 11.

KBMWRS- 2
Daivd67 - 2
Forddude - 1
GrabberOrange69 -2
Crustycurmudgeon - 1
Sac69 -1
Del65 -1
LeonB - 1

Confirmed with Outback

Sorry to say that we are not attending Knotts this year. It looks like I will be up in Santa Rosa on Sat to view an upcoming Mustang project which is Bite Me's (Mytoys) 65 fb. In addition, someone I'm very close to wants to go fishing that day as well and the daughter is moving out this and next weekend. So please cancel my dinner spots for 2. Mike, if you want to use the SF banner, I can bring it down to your work this next week.

"KBMWRS" said:
Outback headcount at 11.

KBMWRS- 2
Daivd67 - 2
Forddude - 1
GrabberOrange69 -2
Crustycurmudgeon - 1
SacBill - 1
Cmayna - 2

I'll be confirming with Outback next week so let me know if I need to change it.

Mike, I just sent you a PM, Del65 and I will be joining those festivities. Thanks.

I just changed my reservation to come in Friday, so if it's not too late, add one to the dinner. Thanks.

Back