• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

65/67 mustang parts Foxbody parts

I have totalperformance 351 LT headers special built for 65 mustang $100

67 mustang passenger side door with coupe glass and wing window, whole door has been sandblasted and primered and has no rust or dents. $350

67/68 automatic shifter out of deluxe interior painted black and chrome $175

67/68 Maier racing functional side scoops already has most of the finsihing work done. $200

New Powermasters alternator 1 wire 100amp internal regulator V belt never used bought for $140 will sell for $110

91 GT black dashboard, centerconsole, fenders rear quarter panels, rear quarter windows,

Have many other parts just ask i will let you know.

Thanks,
Craig

"janschutz" said:
how about a picture of the side scoops

Here are a few pics of how they were when i first got them, i will post more pics when i get home tonight, i have since capped the functional opening on the back because i was going to use them but it can be trimmed off easily which i can do if you want me to.

Thanks,
Craig

Here is the 67 mustang passenger door that was in storage for 20 years no dimples or dents on the inside crinkle finish, both the inside and outside have been sandblasted and primed and have pictures and will gaurantee there is no rust. includes the window and vent window with chrome, it has the internals but the threads that the window crank mounts on is stripped, may want a new regulator.

New Parts!
I have a never used Powermasters 100 amp1 wire internal alternator with v blet pulley. Pulley can be changed out for serpentine, i never used it and is taking up space. I paid $140 at summit. I will sell it for $100

65 Shelby fiberglass rear package tray for 65/66 fastbacks

I have a set of original 67 deluxe door fins with lights. One has a ding in it (see picture)

"66gt350" said:
How much for the fox body center console and the fiberglass rear tray? any pics?

thanks

I actually think i may have sold the center console but if i do have it i will give it to you for free if you buy the package tray. $125 for the tray, and i do have pics on my other laptop, but i wont be home until sunday, but I will get those to you ASAP! Thanks, Craig

Back