• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

66 Project recently completed at our shop

Jireh Customs

Hi All,
New to the board here. This is a project that we recently completed at our shop.

Jireh Customs
Decatur, AL
256-686-2323
michael.robertson2911@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC02422.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC02728.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • DSC02734.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • DSC02733.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • DSC03652.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • DSC03653.JPG
    718.4 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to the board! Nice looking car. Did all the '66 cars have three emblems on the Fenders, or was this an owner request?

index.php

The Gts had four IIRC. The V8 cars I had in the early 80s were pretty much how they came from the factory and they had the 289 logo, the running pony and Mustang 2+2 if FB and the GT badge if GT.

Come to think of it the coupes didn't have the MUSTANG to the left of the running pony.

Mel

"monkeystash" said:
Does AzPete know you stole his car?

Man, I thought it was easier wiping down the cars this morning.........It does look close.

"guruatbol" said:
The Gts had four IIRC. The V8 cars I had in the early 80s were pretty much how they came from the factory and they had the 289 logo, the running pony and Mustang 2+2 if FB and the GT badge if GT.
Come to think of it the coupes didn't have the MUSTANG to the left of the running pony.
Mel

Every '65-66 non-factory GT had the running horse and Mustang behind the tire. Of course, only the V8s had the V8 emblem in front of the tire. Factory GTs had the GT emblem & Mustang ( within the GT stripe ) behind the tire. Dean

Back