• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 68 Parts

janschutz

Corn Hauler
I need to make more room in the garage and the only way is to get rid of stuff. Below is the contents of the first box. See something you need? Make me an offer. I just add shipping and it is yours! I can take close up pictures if you need them.

Parts0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"janschutz" said:
Since it is going on the Stangfix drag car - nothing!
Thanks!

that bracketry looks like maybe 70's SBF power steering pump brackets...?
If they are I may buy those from you, my dad is going to put PS on his 66, I gave him my stuff but didn't have those brackets.

in any of your extra parts, do you have the trim for the vinyl top? I'm thinking of painting the roof with bed liner to look like a vinyl top since it's pitted pretty bad...

I believe I have 1 or 2 sets. I will look tomorrow. I should of had you go through my boxes Saturday.

thanks, yeah, I didn't think to ask! that would have been a good idea! might have to drive back down for the wedding, some BBQ and parts!!!

"tarafied1" said:
thanks, yeah, I didn't think to ask! that would have been a good idea! might have to drive back down for the wedding, some BBQ and parts!!!
Come on down, next time drive the stang. I will start a tarafied1 box.

Found these pulleys in another box A 1 Groove water pump pulley and a 2 groove - 3 bolt crank pulley
Parts3.jpg

Parts4.jpg

Parts5.jpg

Parts6.jpg

And this AC part
Parts7.jpg

Parts8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not a gas cap, it is a center for a 67 hubcap. The antenna is yours for shipping. Let me know your zip.

Back