• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67-70 Parts FS/FT

68stang289

Looking to clear out some parts from the garage that I have been moving around for far too long now. All prices are OBO + the ride (or local pick-up in Southwest Florida), or trade for a set of 1" lowering springs and/or a driver/decent quality 70+ rimblow steering wheel. Pictures are available upon request.

69 Interior Quarter Trim Caps (pair) - $5
Fills the gap between the rear interior quarter panel and the sail panel in the corner where the pinch on windlace ends. Average condition original part.

FE Accel Distributor - Offer?
Came off of my 428 when I went with a new setup and has a new gear on it. Bearings and gear are new. Includes cap and rotor. Has some black paint up the side and could use a good cleaning. Dual points with no vacuum advance and a tach drive setup.

60-63 352 FE Distributor - $5
Single points distributor with vacuum advance. Could use a rebuild. No cap or rotor. Was told it was 390/428 when I picked it up, but the C0AF12127D (1FB) number says otherwise.

NOS C90B12250A Wiring Harness - Offer?
New with Ford tag still attached. Master Parts Catalog says it is the pink resistor wire used for the coil.

67/68 289/302 Pressure Side Power Steering Hose - $25
Brand new, never used. Pressure side hose from the pump to the control valve. I ended up using the P/S setup on my 70 and this hose will not work for what I need.

67-70 Pitman Arm - $15
Has been media blasted and primered. For manual steering cars. I believe it is a 1 1/8" diameter sector shaft fitment. Great shape, but I swapped over to PS.

69/70 302/351? Power Steering Bracket - $5
I believe this is correct for a 69/70 302/351 (I couldn't find any part numbers on it though). It's in good shape but it could use a decent cleaning and some paint.

Small Block (302/351)? Power Steering Pulley - $5
Not entirely sure what this is correct for as I could not find a part number anywhere on it. It measures approximately 6 1/4" across and has a sheeve width of approximately 5/8" from inside lip to inside lip. I was told it came off of a small block 69 Cougar when I picked this part up. Please someone chime in if this is incorrect as I do not want to misadvertise it.

70+ Rimblow Steering wheel and pad - $125
Needs restoration. Pad was repainted black from green at some point and the paint is starting to flake off in places. Missing the 3 inserts, but has the center running pony insert. Wheel itself has the usual cracks. I was going to have it restored, but I decided to put the money elsewhere and just look for a decent driver quality wheel instead.

New with Ford tag still attached. No idea what it is used for.

Master Parts Catalog says it is the pink resistor wire used for the coil.

"Midlife" said:
New with Ford tag still attached. No idea what it is used for.

Master Parts Catalog says it is the pink resistor wire used for the coil.

Awesome. Much thanks for the clarification on that Mid! Where Google fails, Mid prevails.

69/70 302/351? Power Steering Bracket - $5?
I believe this is correct for a 69/70 302/351 (I couldn't find any part numbers on it though). It's in good shape but it could use a decent cleaning and some paint.

---

Is this the rectangular, angled steel painted piece that connects front of the p/s pump to the water pump or the curved alum one that connects the pump to the block? I am looking for the curved alum piece. Thanks

"SAC69" said:
69/70 302/351? Power Steering Bracket - $5?

---

Is this the rectangular, angled steel painted piece that connects front of the p/s pump to the water pump or the curved alum one that connects the pump to the block? I am looking for the curved alum piece. Thanks

It connects the pump to the block, though it is not aluminum. I attached a picture so you could see the design. I was told it came off of a 69 302 Cougar.

Attachments

• Power Steering Bracket 1.jpg
    Power Steering Bracket 1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 57
Thanks for the pic, it's not the part I was looking for so I will pass on it.

Back