• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 coupe parts needed

blu67

Looking for the following items to move forward on my '67 coupe project:

Right and left fenders
Turn signal hood
Passenger, rear quarter panel
Taillight panel
Rear lower valance
Both headlight buckets

My car is in Indianapolis so getting the parts there is also needed. If you are within driving distance of Indy, I can possibly pick/have it picked up too.

Also, if anyone is interested, I could be convinced to do custom illustrations in exchange.....:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have those particular items but I do have a good head light bucket, a battery apron and the part that goes between the buckets. Lots of other little stuff too. Let me know if any of that helps. I'm only 4 hours from Indy.

Awesome!...Thanks, Craig!
Once we get the front structure on and can see what smaller details I need I need I'll be in touch.
The headlight bucket, for sure!
I'm going to post on the build thread tonight just to start a thread on the project.

Awesome!...Thanks, Craig!
Once we get the front structure on and can see what smaller details I need I need I'll be in touch.
The headlight bucket, for sure!
I'm going to post on the build thread tonight just to start a thread on the project.
cool, can't wait see it. I'll be glad to help anyway I can

Sweet!...thanks!
Any work needed to be done to them? What do you want for them?

I'll dig them out and get some pics. A fair offer will be fine. Shipping probably won't be cheap though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill,
If the parts are going to Indy, between the two of us if we have a lot for him I might just make a road trip up there...
THAT would be awesome! You'd get to see some of the cool builds in Dave's shop too! We should try to coordinate a time i could be in town as well and meet up!

I have a set of fenders that I kept. They both will need a little work in the normal area in front of the door. I didn't mention them because of shipping. I can get some pics of those too. Turn signal hood, Craig has one over at my place. Not sure what his plan is for it though. It may not be in great shape IDK.

I could also think about possibly going to TN and getting a one way rental van and drive the parts to Indy myself if the road trip doesn't work out. We can talk it all out.

I'd love to see the pics of the fenders and such if they are available. This way, I could send the pics to Dave to see if he is willing to take on any of the repair work versus continuing the search. Of course, price makes a difference too...lol

Thanks, guys!

You make me an offer on them when I get pics and they'll be yours.

...Turn signal hood, Craig has one over at my place. Not sure what his plan is for it though. It may not be in great shape IDK.
Bill I don't recall what shape it's in. When you post up pics of your other parts, stick one up of the hood. If he wants it I will make a deal with him. I may never get around to cutting it up! But if he don't want it we need to get together and try and make a E-Hood!

It isn't in great shape. But for what you wanted it's ok.

I didn't know what quality of parts he was looking for and budget is why I mentioned it.

Back