• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 fastback... testing the waters

Fst Blk

I found a 03 Cobra Vert Terminator car that at the moment I just have to have. This is only possible if I sell my fastback. If it doesn't sell then it just doesn't sell.

I'm asking 8k OBO, not sure if that price is reasonable, but I'm in this thing pretty close to that without counting my time and labor.

http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/inde ... 339.0.html

Bill

Catch your breath. You'll grow tired of the Terminator quick. Unless it is too good of a deal a that you could turn a handsome profit on keep the classic. Just my opinion but I've been there more than once until I finally learned my lesson.

Your probably right.

5Lc5G25M63L53Ib3N4c7of37b3c61bb671912.jpg

5G55F15H53Ea3I23J7c7o5dae218acc9e10b7.jpg

There's just something about those new edge verts I really like.

Bill

They are sharp and from what others say....easy to get lots more hp out of them. A friend back in Az. had one with over 650 hp.....wicked to drive.

"AzPete" said:
They are sharp and from what others say....easy to get lots more hp out of them. A friend back in Az. had one with over 650 hp.....wicked to drive.
Which is also a reason to be very careful when buying. Most have been rode hard. If it is a manual pay close attention to the shifting. I broke more than one trans. The whine of the supercharger is very distinct. Not as much fun as the rumble of an old school V8.

"67 Fastback" said:
Your probably right.

5Lc5G25M63L53Ib3N4c7of37b3c61bb671912.jpg

5G55F15H53Ea3I23J7c7o5dae218acc9e10b7.jpg

There's just something about those new edge verts I really like.

Bill

I'm sorry, but that car is no where no near as cool as your fastback. Keep your '67.

Now that I'm getting alot of interest on another local board, I'm starting to think twice :confu

Bill

oh stop playing with us... your going to keep it!
seriously I do know where your coming from, you want a cool car you can actually drive right now. Your 67 is a bit far off especially if you guys decide to buy that house. Your working a ton of OT so you have no time either. BUT, and it's a big BUT. 67 Fastbacks are among the most sought after cars and you have one. You have come a long way with it as well.
I'm sure this is no help... :char

"tarafied1" said:
oh stop playing with us... your going to keep it!
seriously I do know where your coming from, you want a cool car you can actually drive right now. Your 67 is a bit far off especially if you guys decide to buy that house. Your working a ton of OT so you have no time either. BUT, and it's a big BUT. 67 Fastbacks are among the most sought after cars and you have one. You have come a long way with it as well.
I'm sure this is no help... :char

Your 100% correct.

Bill

"Fast68back" said:
The only reason any person should get rid of a '67 Fastback should be to get a '68 fastback....because all the 65's were taken.
fixed it for ya

Keep the 67 fastback. Those are for men !!!

68 fastback are too womenized :hide :hide

65 , 66 are for the boys :stu :stu

(( ps why don't my smileys move anymore ?????? ))

Back