• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE '67 Fastback

SkidMark

Pulled this out of a garage where it had been sitting for the past 12 years. C-code, now has a '69 302 w/C4. Drained the tank, blew out the lines, added fresh gas and a battery and it started right up. Runs and drives good, C4 shifts great, manual drums all around and they pull to the left a bit when braking, turned the front drums and replaced the shoes, still pulls, may need a drivers side wheel cylinder. Red exterior and red interior. Non-fold down seat. Interior in great shape, seats are perfect, interior panels could all use a repaint as they are a bit faded. Mice chewed a hole in the headliner above one visor. Floors, shocktowers solid. Drivers side rear torque box and 8-10 inches of rail are toast, this exact repair piece to fix this is available. Passenger side is better but needs a little work. Drivers rear frame rail ext. has been replaced, passenger side is a bit soft but intact. Trunk floors are perfect. I was told this car was drag raced in he past, the front inner fender panels were seam welded along the shocktowers for strength (so I was told) and have a few patches along the top. A passenger side torque box was added, the side of the front rail extension inside the torque box is rusty, rest of the rail is perfect, will need to be patched. I have not checked every square inch of the car, there may be some other minor patchwork needed. Rear quarters were replaced in the past and are in excellent shape, door corners show work in the past, rest of the body is solid with no rust. Trying to give as accurate description as I can. This is a good running, driving, 100% complete car needing some resto. Asking 17.5k obo. Who says you can't find a running driving FB under 20k! Listing it here first for a couple days then going to the auction site. Respond here or text me at 517-474-2417 with an email address and I will send pictures, having issues adding pics here. Car located in Jackson Michigan. Thanks for looking. Mark

Attachments

• 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    554.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    541.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    552.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 054.JPG
    054.JPG