• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 seat belt???

34isgreat

I saw a picture of a very nice 67 coupe on ebay with the same color combo as mine. (Burnt amber with Saddle int) The car in the pic had Saddle seat belts but mine has black seat belts, which is correct? Any one know whats up with this?

IIRC standard belts were black with black plastic buckle releases while the deluxe belts were color coordinated with the interior with push button releases and a "seat belt" warning light.

"JeffTepper" said:
IIRC standard belts were black with black plastic buckle releases while the deluxe belts were color coordinated with the interior with push button releases and a "seat belt" warning light.

Thanks for that info, Jeff. Mine also had black seatbelts (standard) and I'd always wondered why.

Frank

Thanks Jeff for the info, still learning here. Here are a few pic of the Burnt Amber car that sold on ebay this week for $7,800.00. Very nice car! Note the seat belts. This is how I want may car to look one day!

Back