• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'67 Standard Bucket Seats

Starfury

I recently removed my standard black vinyl bucket sets from my '67fb (in favor of '69-70 high back seats, woohoo!), so I'm looking for someone to take them off my hands to recoup some of my expense for the new seats.

The seats themselves are in very good shape. The standard vinyl upholstry was redone by the PO (professional job) in about '99, and I've maintained them pretty well. There are a couple light scuffs/scratches, so they're not show car perfect, but they'd be great for a daily driver. No tears.

The seat tracks are in ok shape. I cleaned and greased them, so they slide alright, but they're not in amazing shape, so you may want to simply reuse the ones you have. The bolts that hold the tracks to the seat should be replaced (a couple were in sad shape), but that shouldn't be a big issue.

The only real downside is the side chrome trim. It's pretty much shot. It's still there, but years of abuse by the retractable seat belts has rendered them severely dented, pitted, and basically ugly. I think the passenger's side is in better shape than the driver's, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace both.

Anyway, if you're interested or know someone who is, let me know. I'll try to get some pics up here soon.

Back