• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

68 coupe quarter

Fst Blk

I've got a 68 coupe full quarter for the drivers side. It is a Sherman part, whoever their maufacturer is. I've had it about three years and it has been jossled around the attic, so it has a few scratches but no dings. I'm open to offers just to get it out of the way. Pics on request.
Bill

I'm sure we can come up with something if you want to give me a call. I shoot you a pm with my number.
Bill

car006.jpg

car004.jpg

car007.jpg

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics... I think I'll buy it, since it isn't butchered like the one I have. Thanks. I'll let ya know when I got the money and head out your way. The drag car will soon be a 68 instead of a 67!

Holy resurrected thread Batman. Craig doesn't need this anymore, so if anyone needs it, let me know. Trades, cash, women, beer, or whatever.

Bill

You know it would look good on that new ride. If anybody could pull it off, you could come closest :skul

Bill

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Oh I need it for mine. But I'm broke and have no place to put the thing at the moment. Sad face....

If you need it, then we can work something out. I can hold it for you. Whatever :beer

Bill

Back