• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69-70 mustang deluxe door panels - $2000 lol

Wow what a deal. I just happen to need a set of those. Well let me think do I want those or go for a set of repo ones for under $300.

"lethal289" said:
Umm. I think he thinks they are worth it... Not sure i agree

Gotta love his last line. "Please no bargain hunters..." I have a feeling he'll be keeping these for some time. Whenever I see stuff that is grossly overpriced I just assume the seller really doesn't want to sell and/or are delusional.

"daveSanborn" said:
Someone will buy them, guaranteed. I've learned that there are some people building these cars that have a bottomless checking account. The price really doesn't matter if you need the item.

+1

There are people out there who doesn't care about money ( they or their firm ) have alot of money , but they care more about their ego.
Those people do excist !.
Beside , the seller just have to find that one custumor with such an ego.

"95GT" said:
Wow what a deal. I just happen to need a set of those. Well let me think do I want those or go for a set of repo ones for under $300.

The pics I've seen of the repops are just the shell. No chrome trim, lights, Nagahyde, woodgrain or handle cup. Add that up and it's quite a bit more than $300. Still not up to 2K, but way more than you'd think to assemble your own.

"B67FSTB" said:
+1

There are people out there who doesn't care about money ( they or their firm ) have alot of money , but they care more about their ego.
Those people do excist !.
Beside , the seller just have to find that one custumor with such an ego.

I think Nick's polished turd is evidence of this.

Hey, you know Johnny, we could coin a new term "Nick" for anything grotesque in this hobby.

For example, you see a newb talking about using Great Stuff to fix rust, you can tell him "hey man, don't Nick that cowl, you have to fix it right," or a guy about to use rattle can primer over rusty metal "dude, don't Nick that quarter panel, you have to..."

"69RestoRod" said:
The pics I've seen of the repops are just the shell. No chrome trim, lights, Nagahyde, woodgrain or handle cup. Add that up and it's quite a bit more than $300. Still not up to 2K, but way more than you'd think to assemble your own.

Well I have a set that came with my parts car that are cracked up where you close door. All other parts are in good shape. So yes $300 will cover it.

Back