• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

70_Fastback Build thread of the Great Pumpkin

lethal289

:wtf Is it... I've asked plenty of times to see the before pics. So lets have em.... The suspense is killing me. :toot :toot

Honestly Jake, about 80% of the EARLY stage pictures are hard copies. I would have to scan them all in. Would suck big time.

"70_Fastback" said:
Honestly Jake, about 80% of the EARLY stage pictures are hard copies. I would have to scan them all in. Would suck big time.

Errrrrr.... you know, most scanners can can more than one pic at a time. You should be able to scan 4 or 5 at once.

Get craka-lackin

I know I need to guys. I'm just lacking that motivation...
tired-sleeping-smiley-17371.gif

"70_Fastback" said:
I know I need to guys. I'm just lacking that motivation...
tired-sleeping-smiley-17371.gif

How bout if I come out there and give ya a good ole fashioned ass-whoopin? Will that motivate ya enough? :beat :beat :lol :lol :lol :lol

Let me know when that happens cuz I wanna watch that one :pbj

"beach pony" said:
How bout if I come out there and give ya a good ole fashioned ass-whoopin? Will that motivate ya enough? :beat :beat :lol :lol :lol :lol

Deal! But if I win, I get t force feed you boiled peanuts until I'M content.. Deal? :)

"70_Fastback" said:
Deal! But if I win, I get t force feed you boiled peanuts until I'M content.. Deal? :)

Now I REALLY want to be there :lol

"70_Fastback" said:

Gulp! Uhh, I uhh, Well uhh, on second thought, you just take your sweet ole time there Big J! :scar :scar

Back