• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

71-73 parts?

I'm needing full quarter panels for a 71 coupe. I know there's some good used ones out there somewhere. I thought there was a vendor that posted here that specialized in 71 to 73 Mustangs.

Doug

IIRC, Bighorse. Have not seen him around for quite awhile.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Yep, that's the one I was looking for. He must be out of business. Google can't find a website for him and when I clicked a link from another forum that was supposed to go to his website, I get redirected to something totally different. He hasn't been on here since April 2010.

Doug

"classicdoug" said:
Yep, that's the one I was looking for. He must be out of business. Google can't find a website for him and when I clicked a link from another forum that was supposed to go to his website, I get redirected to something totally different. He hasn't been on here since April 2010.

Doug
I believe Jeremy might still have contact with him. Right J. :shrug

Interestingly enough, I found NOS quarters at quite a few places. I ended up buying a pair from Stillwell's Obsolete Ford in Idaho at a decent price compared to trying to find, ship, and fix used ones.

Doug

"classicdoug" said:
Interestingly enough, I found NOS quarters at quite a few places. I ended up buying a pair from Stillwell's Obsolete Ford in Idaho at a decent price compared to trying to find, ship, and fix used ones.

Doug

I've bought parts from Stillwell's before & thought they were good to deal with. These guys were in Indiana though.

Glad you found what you needed, the guys with the early cars have it made compared to the 71-73 parts availability, or at least that used to be the case.

"DougG69" said:
I've bought parts from Stillwell's before & thought they were good to deal with. These guys were in Indiana though.

Glad you found what you needed, the guys with the early cars have it made compared to the 71-73 parts availability, or at least that used to be the case.

You're right, Indiana. I was doing too many other things at the same time I was typing this. :beer

Back