• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

73 Vert For Sale

joesgt281

I'm posting this for someone else. I don't have any additional information on it. Please contact seller directly. Car is in the Houston area.

-------------------------

Exceptionally nice original 1973 Mustang Convertible

FOR SALE / $17,900

This car has been well cared for and always garaged. It has matching numbers Cleveland 351 cubic inch -2v engine with rebuilt automatic 3 speed transmission . This car has the original AM/FM radio that works, a like new white power top with glass rear window, factory A/C that has been converted to R134a, real wood steering wheel, power steering and power brakes. Also, I have the original set of Magnum 500 wheels with tires that will go with the car when sold.
It has an extremely nice show quality paint job with an awesome shine. There is new rubber weather-stripping all around. The hydraulics in the convertible top are new. The engine bay is clean and well detailed . The original interior is beautiful
with no rips or wear and has the original blue carpet. Neither the dash nor door panels are cracked or worn.
Except for the clock, all electricals work including the seat belt warning buzzer, interior lights, gauges, directional signals , head and tail lights . The car has zero rust, dings or dents. Unbelievably dry undercarriage, including new exhaust system, springs, shocks and bushings. The windshield has no cracks or chips and looks new. All of the windows have good glass and the cranks work properly. The trunk , which is rust free, is complete with full size spare and jacking equipment . A valve job and tune up, including new spark plug wires and distributor, was completed in November , 2009
VIN 3F03H223382 Mileage 120,808
You can jump in and enjoy right away. It gets a "thumbs up" everywhere it goes and is a dream to drive!
CALL: Office# 713.232.1324 home# 281.880.8474 cell# 713.412.9816

JA1.jpg

JA2.jpg

JA3.jpg