• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

900S photoshoot

Our new photos kick some serious %$$ :pbj

main.php

"Fast68back" said:
What is a 900S?
Where have you been? It's the badest of the bad ass gt500cr!

Currently jason offers three models of the gt500cr. the 525, the 545, and the 900s. (i would love to hear how he came up with those) The 900s is the top of the line with a handbuilt 427 mass air flo small block, and with the stock super charger it makes over 700 hp.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Here are more images :)

Ill tell the 900S story another day. Thanks everyone!

I'll lay out some inside scoop for you. I hope Jason don't get mad.

It's kind of a long story but I'll try to condense it

The last time I was up there visiting Jason and I were kickin' around the office because it was rainy and shitty outside. We decided to think up a name for this new project he was working on. It needed to be completely different than the other models and not be able to linked to Shelby or Mustang lineage.

Nothing seemed to fit. Finally at the end of the day we went out for dinner and had a few drinks. That's when the epiphany happened.

You guys don't know this but Jason has a weird infatuation with swingline staplers. So we agreed to do and ebay search for swingline and use the first model number that come up. The first one that come up was a 900/5. 900/5 sounded kinda dumb so it was decided to change it to 900S with the S indicating supercharged.

"Sluggo" said:
I'll lay out some inside scoop for you. I hope Jason don't get mad.

It's kind of a long story but I'll try to condense it

The last time I was up there visiting Jason and I were kickin' around the office because it was rainy and shitty outside. We decided to think up a name for this new project he was working on. It needed to be completely different than the other models and not be able to linked to Shelby or Mustang lineage.

Nothing seemed to fit. Finally at the end of the day we went out for dinner and had a few drinks. That's when the epiphany happened.

You guys don't know this but Jason has a weird infatuation with swingline staplers. So we agreed to do and ebay search for swingline and use the first model number that come up. The first one that come up was a 900/5. 900/5 sounded kinda dumb so it was decided to change it to 900S with the S indicating supercharged.

:stu
:beer

Back