• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A different look

AzPete

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=l3o4cbdnum3e

0184921330001.jpg

As the old saying goes, Just because you can does not mean that you should. :puk

fd

"FordDude" said:
As the old saying goes, Just because you can does not mean that you should. :puk

fd

Just like big wermens and spandex, there's some things that shouldn't be done. This car is also one of those.

"mustangstofear" said:
I wonder what the lights came out of? Rich.

Close........but not the same ones. Being the car is in Germany, there are several older style cars with similiar headlights
sonny_cher_mustang.jpg

Those two POS were at Knots a few years ago. Barris never had a clue how to style a real car. He only made cars that filmed well....no substance.

"AzPete" said:
Close........but not the same ones. Being the car is in Germany,

No way Pete, that car is in bella Italia. You can't blame the Germans for it!

The description says: "...auto stupenda..." which means "stupid looking car", and , "...Unico esemplare al mondo "Zagato", which means Zagato apologizes for having realy quacked this model up so bad".

"Mustang_Charly" said:
No way Pete, that car is in bella Italia. You can't blame the Germans for it!

The description says: "...auto stupenda..." which means "stupid looking car", and , "...Unico esemplare al mondo "Zagato", which means Zagato apologizes for having realy quacked this model up so bad".

Yep....my mistake.....must be italian lights then.....

Dang....he got loose with two cars.....Shelby Zagato....seems like a real wasts. Hate to look at to many of his other cars.

Ever wonder how much Acid Sonny & Cher dropped back in the day? After seeing their Mustangs I would have to say it was a lot!!

I'm not into radically changing the look of Mustangs, I think they look good they way they are, but the rear glass on that fastback looks kind of cool...I guess :shrug

Back