• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Adding the receipts...

AzPete

Well, after having this '66 for a month or so, I finally got around to adding the receipts from the previous owner. Oldest one I found was Feb, '01. He bought the car in '99 I believe for an unknown amount. Total he put into the car by the paper is $15,993.96. That does not include the engine/trans build or labor for the actual spraying of the car. Those should be around another $6000 I would guess since he farmed out that work. Still plus the base price he paid for the car. Glad his wife wanted hm to get rid of it.............

As he put it to me when I was asking for the receipts, "I have never added them up so I have no idea". Looking at them, several had his wife's name as the one ordering so I bet SHE knew to the penny how much HE spent.

Been on both side of the fence but yep, this one has and will be nice. Biggest hang up is locating a good rear chunk/third member that is close and in good shape. Just time for the litle things.....

Back