• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOLD Adjustable Strut rods and Boss 302 style lower engine crossmember - New

blackford

Hello fellow Stangfix members,

You may have known me as blkfrd on VMF before Stangfix. I have a aftermarket auto parts business for classic mustangs and other cars. Pacific Thunder Performance Engineering, Inc or PTP Engineering. You can find my current inventory at the following links. My seller name is ptpengineeringinc. Website coming later this year. I have over 30 years of engineering and steel construction experience. Additional products on the way including other chassis, suspension and modern electronics parts. We strive to provide high quality while maintaining low overhead and attractive pricing. If you have and questions or comments, please PM me and i'll be glad to reply ASAP.

1965 1966 Mustang Adjustable Strut Rods | eBay

1965 1966 Mustang Boss 302 Style Lower Engine Cross Member with Jack Pad | eBay

Tracy Blackford
Pacific Thunder Performance Engineering, Inc

Last edited:
Aren't you the guy who used a plastic milk box as a temporary seat? That was a classic picture!

Aren't you the guy who used a plastic milk box as a temporary seat? That was a classic picture!

That was me...it was a folding lawn chair. I auctioned it off at a pre-show dinner probably back in 2005-2006. I believe Bill has it now if i'm not mistaken

When are you going to have a 67/68 crosmember available?
I'll be starting on them very soon. Should have something in early summer. I have found a powder coater so those that wish to have powder coating in place of the epoxy coating can get that for a bit more in price. PC guy seems very reasonable so the price diff may not be too much.

Back