• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ads and banners

Sluggo

I'm sure you've noticed that the Amazon deals widget is back up. It actually generated a little revenue for the site.
The astute among you probably also noticed the banners at the bottom. The StangFix/Amazon one is actually a partner setup with Amazon.

I took the time to look through a bunch of products and add things in that I thought were useful and or related to what we do.
If you run across a product you think should be added to the store, let me know. If I've picked something you know to be junk, tell me that as well. Both of these links pay straight back to the site. Excess revenue will be used to produce more shirts and trinkets to be used in contests and such.

You've also noticed that Shaun from Street or Track has a banner running at the bottom as well. He is there because he was highly recommended by you. I have also set him up with a board and he is in the process of configuring it in a way I think everyone is going to enjoy.

These steps are not made because of any change in the financial situation but are geared toward making this site bigger and better.

We have to renew our hosting package in August and I plan to make some changes to the plan that will improve the board dramatically. One is to go to a static ip address which will make the board faster and more reliable.

We are about to close the door on our first year. Thanks for making it a fun one. :toot

Sluggo

Whatever you do, dont put amazon stuff up there like car movies or how to books. I wont have any Mustang money left......

"Fast68back" said:
Whatever you do, dont put amazon stuff up there like car movies or how to books. I wont have any Mustang money left......

Uhmmm......might be a little late for that :naug

Back