• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ahhhh---the joys of life!

Flysure1

After the daughters wedding went off well things have slid down hill around here, the wife had surgery on a disk in her back a couple months ago,(she is doing great now) I asked the lady in admitting if it had been "pre-arranged" with the ins co., now her insurance says it wasn't done--they are not paying, mri was ordered by another doc--same deal, I think they will have to pay but it is going to be a hassle, I told the daughter it was time to pay her own car insurance after marriage, she has'nt done it, her husband backed into a car in a parking lot last week, over a thousand damage, on my insurance, I turned on the central air the other night and it is barely getting cool---anyone got an extra 20 grand they wanna throw my way?--lol--it will get better, IT WILL GET BETTER, IT HAS TO GET BETTER!!!!!!!

Dude, that sucks. It will get better though. They say it comes in threes and you have 1-ins co, 2-car ins, 3-AC. So, you're done!!! Hassle with the ins. co. (yeah), REMOVE daughter from your policy, and hope you just need a freon charge. Take care.

the son in law delivers pepsi for a company that also delivers budweiser, I told him not to forget to buy his father in law some of the broken carton beer.

Back