• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All hail the death of the VMF

Let's see...open up a years old thread and the old fun starts up. Even Duane took the time to wake up, get off the old park bench and post a comment. We should do this more often.

As far as the alternate vehicle board I don't recall any objection to non-mustangs in the member build forum. Hell, we have a Chevy truck being featured currently. I would caution though that a Viper thread will surely draw into question the owners shall we say, physical insecurities. I mean we all know about Corvette owners so I think it fair to suspect Viper owners must really be lacking.:p

Paging Rick.......Ooops I forgot, he only spends time on FB now. Chia head never stops in anymore.

Let's see...open up a years old thread and the old fun starts up. Even Duane took the time to wake up, get off the old park bench and post a comment.
This is not possible. Gravity and beer are very sticky and once Duane is on the bench, it takes several people to get him off. He seems to get really, really stuck there!:cool:

Paging Rick.......Ooops I forgot, he only spends time on FB now. Chia head never stops in anymore.
How about we start a StangFix fb page. I'm sure we could get the fb Nazis to delete a thread or two.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

except no one has posted on the daily thong for nine months (+/-). :-\

Last edited:
I haven't been too active lately, for two reasons. I haven't really had anything post worthy and I have been in contact with quite a few of the fixers directly thru texting or calling.
but weather is getting nice, might have a few projects starting back up soon.

I haven't been too active lately, for two reasons. I haven't really had anything post worthy and I have been in contact with quite a few of the fixers directly thru texting or calling.
but weather is getting nice, might have a few projects starting back up soon.
So the rest of us don't matter anymore?

Just kidding Craig.

I have nothing worth posting either.

Back