• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All you carolina members OK?

Hey guys. I'm still here. I'm about 15 miles southeast of Raleigh and we got by with nothing more than what you'd expect from a spring thunderstorm. Where I work in Downtown Raleigh is another story. There are places that literally look like a bomb went off. I was expecting to be called in Saturday, but wasn't. When I got to work Monday night, there were still places without power. I spent 8 hours last night in a covert car looking for looters trying to pick up scrap metal to sell. Needless to say it will be a while before everything is back to normal, but me and mine are good. Thanks for the concern.

You stay safe out there on the streets!

One cop to another!

I feel for you. I suppose you will be working some it for mustang money...

Mel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We had four touch down within a couple of miles, but only high winds at the farm. I was at a local show that morning but left and got home just before things got bad. Pictures are from Fayetteville; a friends house and an office where we'd hold meetings... Whole neighborhoods around Fort Bragg were destroyed, but the only people killed where out here in the country. Last I heard was 63 tornados sighted Saturday in NC... I95 was closed for a few hours where one crossed near Dunn. 145 military families from Fort Bragg displaced; no telling how many total in Fayetteville/surrouding area.

High advanture for a few hours...

4 people were home, and no one hurt. One friend took his kids into the bathtub and the only parts standing were that bathroom and the garage...
tornado.jpg

I guess we'll have to meet somewhere else. Funny, I don't remember parking so close to the door...
tornado2.jpg

Headed for home about this time.
WhiteLakeshow16Apr114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back