• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Almost 5 days since DM289 Posted?

"bravenrace" said:
Okay, not sure why a post that is obviously following up on a post on the general board got put here, but if you want to know what I'm talking about, look here - http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/index.php/topic,18249.0.html
Simple answer is that the original post should probably have been moved as well. That forum is for general mustang discussion. Things to do with mustangs. Gum Flappers is perfectly suited for what you guys have going on with this subject. That's all. Keeps the mustang forum clean of things non-car related...well as clean as anything around here anyway!

"Horseplay" said:
Simple answer is that the original post should probably have been moved as well. That forum is for general mustang discussion. Things to do with mustangs. Gum Flappers is perfectly suited for what you guys have going on with this subject. That's all. Keeps the mustang forum clean of things non-car related...well as clean as anything around here anyway!

Yeah, I know that, although maybe DAMN289 doesn't. :nut I just put it there because I was referring to his post that was already there. :shrug No big deal, it just might have made more sense to be in the same forum as his. I guess I should have just replied to his post instead of starting a new one. Or maybe I should have done nothing and actually worked at work. Or maybe...

Not moving the other post from General Mustang to Gum was a mistake. Sorry about that. Now we're all together.

"Horseplay" said:
Keeps the mustang forum clean of things non-car related...well as clean as anything around here anyway!

No thread EVER gets derailed in the General Mustang Discussion... :sarc

fd

Back