• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Almost a day without a post???

dm289

I am finding it hard to believe that I was the last person to post in the General Mustang Forum... that was almost 24 hours ago...

I think Dale might have been busy doing research for his fantasy football team with the playoffs starting this week :roll

"Horseplay" said:
I think Dale might have been busy doing research for his fantasy football team with the playoffs starting this week :roll
Yep...Top Turd in the Toilet Bowl. :yah

T E R R Y, you need to represent for us, as your the only one representing our conference in the big show. So take dales lead and study up.

"lethal289" said:
T E R R Y, you need to represent for us, as your the only one representing our conference in the big show. So take dales lead and study up.
I got this Jake. Statistically my roster will take any other. I already made some moves based on future match-ups. I feel pretty good about it. Of course last year I had an even more dominant team and went out week one and scored not only my lowest point total of the year but more like only 40% of my average! I spotted Dave's coupe some 70 points the first week. I came back the next and destroyed his team, as mine should, but even then it wasn't enough. Not envisioning the same again this year.

Back