• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Almost done. Slats or no slats? Dialup warning!!!!!!

Should I keep the slats on it?

• yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • no

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • who cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good thing your leaving the slats on. It saves me a trip to Texas to kick your butt for not putting them on. :skull

I went through the same decision on mine a couple of years ago. Personally, I think it looks cleaner without the slats, but meaner with them. I think the holes in the roof though, would dictate they stay on! :doh

"lethal289" said:
I think you should leave them on, but have you decided what you are going to do yet?

Sanborn said to leave them on and he runs this joint with an iron fist so they will have to stay on.
Besides, I Don't want Mod9 down here kickin my a$$ :bash

Yeah, cuz we all know polls about his car dont mean chit to Sluggo, how many times did EVERYONE tell him to paint it black jade, and of course he proved us all wrong and it looks kick azz now.

"Fast68back" said:
Yeah, cuz we all know polls about his car dont mean chit to Sluggo, how many times did EVERYONE tell him to paint it black jade, and of course he proved us all wrong and it looks kick azz now.

I do value my contemporary's opinions. I just have to go with my gut sometimes. I knew if I painted this car Black Jade it would have wound up a concours trailer queen. I'll go concours next time. This car has to be the car I want it to be.

"Fast68back" said:

Plus he wanted to be like his hero; me. :pep

Hi, I don't care for the slats because it looks too busy with the rear spoiler. I really like the clean, flowing lines of the rear window and deck lid.

Back