• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Almost done with daughter's '67

johnpro

I got the front bumper on yesterday, and added a lot of the finishing touches to it yesterday. It should be ready to go home to Oakland with her next weekend. I put some new pics of it in the Gallery (yes, I am even MORE gallery compliant now!).

170_18_07_09_12_18_21.JPG

170_18_07_09_12_17_57.JPG

170_18_07_09_12_17_26.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good john. What did it look like when you started? Im just curious how far it has come. Do you have any pics?

Great looking car John. :pep Smart ride height too. She won't have any problems with speed bumps and driveways. Such a good pa-pa.

John,
Very nice. Now too bad she can't have a dad that is as nice looking as the car..... :dumas

I assume she will start participating in some of the NorCal meets?

"cmayna" said:
John,
Very nice. Now too bad she can't have a dad that is as nice looking as the car..... :dumas

Well, that's a really crummy comment. I mean, there's no way you can get a hat big enough to fit a Mustang!

Looks good for Steph...now that you're really good at '67 bodywork, I can get yer advice on the pervertible.

"lethal289" said:
Looks good john. What did it look like when you started? Im just curious how far it has come. Do you have any pics?

It was in very good shape for a $4500 Mustang. Just lots and lots of little things (door regulator, window regulator, lots of trim and paint, for the most part). It's tiime to settle up the bill with the daughter, so I looked and we're into the car for a grand total now of $6,700. Not too bad for a nice looking, very reliable driver.

This is a "before" pic:
170_22_06_09_8_07_48.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sacbill" said:
Looks good for Steph...now that you're really good at '67 bodywork, I can get yer advice on the pervertible.

Let's get going on the pevertible after Hot August Nights ... get it ready to be our cruiser next year at HAN!

P'vertible? What's the back story? If you don't have one, I'd be happy to create it, no problem.

"DEL65" said:
P'vertible? What's the back story? If you don't have one, I'd be happy to create it, no problem.

You'd better make up a back up story, just in case, John. Not sure I want to hear the real details.

About time this thread took a right turn. I think it was the only post on this forum that hadn't, and I was beginning to wonder about everyone!

Dammit...where are the pics of your daughter?

BTW, what did you decide to do with your 65 or 66 daily driver? Did you sell it yet?

"Midlife" said:
Dammit...where are the pics of your daughter?

BTW, what did you decide to do with your 65 or 66 daily driver? Did you sell it yet?

LOL. I don't take pictures of my family ... only pictures of their cars.

No, I haven't decided on even what to do with the '66. I did drive it quite a bit over the last couple weeks. Every time I drive it, I change my mind and start to think that I can't sell it. I was telling SWMBO yesterday, that I was thinking of getting rid of the fog light bar and putting in a billet grill, instead. Her response was "Will this be before you sell it, or after?" :doh

Back