• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Stampede

Havok1

I'm sure there is a post on the other site, but since I don't frequent there, I wanted to check here.

Is anyone coming to the American Stampede National Mustang Show in Raleigh, NC this weekend? Its an MCA event sponsored by our local MCA Heart of Carolina Mustang Club. I'm unfortunately working all weekend and couldn't get off since I was just off for two weeks, but I'm on days and the wife and kid are out of town so I'll be able to hang out after work. I talked with one of the guys in the club and he said there is a cruise into downtown from the fairgrounds on Friday night at 6pm if anyone is interested. There is a $25 fee if you want a reserved parking spot downtown. Otherwise you can park where you can find room. Anyone coming, let me know.

Brian

shoot.... I forgot all about it. I'd planned on attending, but have since made plans for Friday - Sunday. There's no way I can make it and it's only 2 hours away.

Back