• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

And They Call This Friggin' Ice Cream?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
SWMBO made her strawberry rhubarb pie, and bought some ice cream to top it off. She thought it might be good to get some low-calorie vanilla IC to offset the calories of the pie. Lemme tell ya: this low-cal crap didn't taste like vanilla IC, didn't even taste like IC, didn't melt like IC, and probably was some synthetic sh!t cooked up in some crack-head's laboratory and pawned off on the general pubic.

I'm now using mint chocolate chip IC on the strawberry rhubarb pie. It's better than the alternative.

"Midlife" said:
SWMBO made her strawberry rhubarb pie, and bought some ice cream to top it off. She thought it might be good to get some low-calorie vanilla IC to offset the calories of the pie. Lemme tell ya: this low-cal crap didn't taste like vanilla IC, didn't even taste like IC, didn't melt like IC, and probably was some synthetic sh!t cooked up in some crack-head's laboratory and pawned off on the general pubic.

I'm now using mint chocolate chip IC on the strawberry rhubarb pie. It's better than the alternative.

Nothing like Blue Bunny. Screw the low fat Ice Cream.

My father kept buying that low-fat crap no matter how many times I told him not to. It doesn't taste like ice cream, and once you've opened it, it gets hard as a rock and I've almost broken my wrist trying to scoop it out. At least one benefit of having to do the grocery shopping now is that I get to pick the goodies.

I left some of that poo out one night when I fell asleep and it never melted!

I'd hate to think what it does to your innards.

Midlife, you have obviously mistaken BP, for he raises rabbits in the backyard and his favorite pet happens to be named blue bunny. Of course maybe I misunderstood you since you like furry critters.

What's up with that scroll bar at the top? It's so choppy, I need some of Cmayna's green leaf ice cream to ease the headache.

"Sluggo" said:
You sure as hell ain't from Florida if you know what Rhubarb is.

Wow! I googled rhubarb and found that it is grown all throughout the US except the South. That's kinda surprising, since I have two plants out behind the Garage Majal. Both the SWMBOS and I love the stuff.

Red Barber, the Yankees baseball announcer, used the term "Rhubarb Patch" quite a bit to describe Yankee Stadium and the fans. He was a deep southerner, from Tallahassee, about 90 miles from me. He had a great lyrical voice and the use of the English language. I sure do miss him. And no, I am not a Yankee or a Yankee fan; I am an illegal alien from Saturn posing as an Internet Ax Murderer, trying to understand the Human species...

Back