• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another day, Smoking.....

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
.......Salmon that the Mrs caught earlier this month. Meanwhile, she's out there catching more. Good God woman....enough already.

Yeah right :thu

vaha9y7u.jpg

usa9yryh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"copasspupil" said:
She could be shopping instead and spending your mustang money.
You mean the money made working on the Silver Bullit?

Yes, it could be worse I suppose. She came home with two more and is going out again this next weekend.

Here's an interesting recipe for Salmon on the grill, provided us by our local butcher when we lived in the DC area.

Take a half Salmon (back, front, or full Salmon), lay it on a large piece of aluminum foil. Put your favorite oil-based salad dressing on the Salmon, coating both the outside and inside (don't use full bottle!!). Wrap the al foil tight, and then put on the barbie until it is done. The dressing adds moisture to the Salmon, and it will flake off of the bones like nobody's business. Serve and enjoy.

It's a great way to eat a lot of fresh Salmon, just in case Barb brings too much home...

We use the foil method quite often. Or on a cedar plank. Last night, we used a fish rack. Yes we already have over 50 filet's in the freezer from her last two outings. If she catches her limits on both Friday and Sat, that 4 more fish. Then the following weekend she's taking me fishing. OMG!!

I need to start giving it away raw and smoked.

Our favorite salad dreasing and cooking sauce fir Salmon, etc.
u2ejy2am.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Midlife" said:
Here's an interesting recipe for Salmon on the grill, provided us by our local butcher when we lived in the DC area.

Take a half Salmon (back, front, or full Salmon), lay it on a large piece of aluminum foil. Put your favorite oil-based salad dressing on the Salmon, coating both the outside and inside (don't use full bottle!!). Wrap the al foil tight, and then put on the barbie until it is done. The dressing adds moisture to the Salmon, and it will flake off of the bones like nobody's business. Serve and enjoy.

It's a great way to eat a lot of fresh Salmon, just in case Barb brings too much home...

Thats the way my Grandmother made bluefish and flounder.

Back