• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another Gratuitious Dog Photo

Laurie S.

Staff member
I couldn't resist, here's a picture of my 3-year-old border collie, Cheyenne. It was taken at a recent Tucson Border Collie get-together and you can see she's in full play mode. I got her almost a year ago from Arizona Border Collie Rescue. When they rescued her, she was badly neglected and only weighed 26 pounds--just skin, fur, and bones. She's now a healthy 38 pounds and is a wonderful companion.

Chey310.jpg

What a GREAT looking dog Laurie :coo She's a lucky dog to have you as a guardian / friend!

"lethal289" said:
Nice dog laurie.

Didn't she do that when she found you? :lol :lol Some people never learn. :pbj

:ep :lol :lol :lol :lol

At least your dog doesn't have to put up with what our poor dog has to!!

1031080551.jpg

P1010266.JPG

Poor...poor doberman :cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot Dog!

I thought Cheyenne would have been bigger than 38 lbs.

No, she's a smaller-sized border collie, but wow, is she strong! And, she's extremely fast when running. Actually, she's even a very fast walker, which gives me a good workout. ;) And, yes, we're both very lucky to get each other. She's an absolute doll.

That is not a dog, that is a fur person. :craz Lucky dog to have you as a master. fd

Thanks for the picture Laurie. I've wondered how Cheyenne has been.
She is gorgeous and looks like she can also be a handful.

Here's an ironic story. My daughter "adopted" an adult black and white border collie. He came with a name KAOS - same as our 1966 K GT convertible which we have the presonalized plate.

We had lots of dogs as my kids were growing up and loved them all. But now that Mike and I have ORCA and no kids at home, it's a whole new experience. I can't imagine life without him.

You and Cheyenne were lucky to find each other.

J.

Oh, she's a handful, for sure! We went through a 10-week obedience class and she proved that they even pass dogs through school. She knows the commands, but she doesn't necessarily want to do them unless food is involved. Then, she plops her butt down quickly to get a treat. She sleeps on the floor next to my bed until early morning, then she jumps up next to me to sleep for awhile. When I finally am getting up, she flops on top of me to keep me in bed. She is so funny!

Back